Just close your eyes for a second and try to picture the perfect luxury villa. Forget about reality limitations, just free your imagination. Then add an extra touch of luxury and you are there. Now bring your body with you.
Villa Chrissi is situated northwest of Chania Prefecture at a magnificent coastal location called Tersanas. It sits at the top of a 3,000 sq. m. private hill planted with grass, flowers, bushes, herbs and other native plants; an idyllic location whatsoever. The villa is about 300 sq. M. m. and consists of six bedrooms, one gym with its own bathroom, one large kitchen and two living rooms. Every room of the villa has a satellite, plasma screen TV, whereas the living room near the kitchen and the one at the ground floor have two 3D televisions. Outside, there is a shaded pavilion and a BBQ area. There is plenty of space for five to six cars to park. Wireless Internet access is for free, while you will also be given a cell phone with a Greek number for national calls. Should you have any special requests about every aspect of your trip just send us an email.
- Heated pool only is possible upon request with extra charge 385 € per stay for reservations up to 7 days and 55 € per day for reservations more than 7 days.
- Jacuzzi only is possible upon request with extra charge 125 € per stay for reservations up to 7 days and 18 € per day for reservations more than 7 days.
- Both pool and Jacuzzi extra charge 510 € per stay for reservations up to 7 days.
- Please note that pool heating can be used upon advance request for the entire stay and it requires at least one week advance notice.
- Winter period (November-March): Central heating is available with 300 € per week.
- Check in - check out only on Saturdays from May to July 2022.
In close distance you will find some of the best beaches of the northern coastline. Almirida beach (3 km): Two sandy beaches separated by a rocky peninsula. The larger one is well-organized (sun beds, sea sport activities, fish restaurants, cafes) and has shallow transparent waters; ideal for families. Kalives beach (6km): also well-organized with sun beds, beach volley and restaurants. It is not exposed to wind. Koutalas (1.5 km): An isolated beach close to the edge of Cape Drepano with interesting cave formations, such as the eElephantsi Cavei. Make sure that you have provisions since the beach is not organized. To get here follow the road heading north of the village Kokkino Chorio towards Drepano Cape and then follow the road to Faros. After about 700 m you will see the sign to Koutalas. From there a dirt track leads directly to the beach.
We provide transfer & car rental services through selected partnersSee here
Our chef services will satisfy all tastes. See here