From the very first day, the Greek National Tourism Organization (GNTO) provides information on the measures taken for the coronavirus outbreak by the Greek Government. For info related to tourism, our visitors and the situation in our country you can visit the special section in www.visitgreece.gr.
What do we do in our properties in order to keep them clean and safe
- All our properties provide a certificate from companies that they have been disinfected
- All of our properties provide santitizer gels, tissues, and disposable paper towels
- Before their arrival, we make sure that before any arrival, all windows and doors stay open in order for fresh air to ventilate the property
What you must do while you are on holiday in order to stay safe
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly, and using hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when sneezing.
- Avoid contact with people who are unwell.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth when your hands are not clean.
- Minimize physical contacts such as handshakes and hugs.
- Open windows to allow air circulation.
- Disinfect frequently used items such as cellphones and laptops.
Updated Cancelation Policy
Due to the unstable situation in the world as a result of coronavirus COVID-19, we would like to inform you about our cancelation policy for your bookings with cretevillas4u:
- In case that your stay is from 60 to 0 days, you will be able to keep the amounts paid to us and a 'Credit Voucher' will be issued for a future stay in the same property as originally booked or in any other villa that we have in our portfolio for new stay dates until 31.12.2021 (travel must be completed until this date).
- In the case that the property you had booked has a non-refundable cancelation policy for the deposit or for the balance payment, you will be able to keep the amount paid to us and a ‘’Credit Voucher’’ will be issued for a future stay in the same property as originally booked by changing your booking dates for new stay dates until 31.12.2021 (travel must be completed until this date).
Terms and Conditions for Use of the Credit Voucher
- The amount stated in the Credit Voucher is valid for stays up to 31/12/2021(travel must be completed until this date).
- The amount stated in the Credit Voucher will be deducted from the new reservations
- The guest can use the Credit Voucher for their future travel with new stay dates until 31/12/2021 in the same property as originally booked or in any other property that www.cretevillas4u.com has at the time of the new booking and will be deducted from the total price of the new reservation. For the properties with non-refundable payment policies, the Credit Voucher will be used to stay only at the same property as originally booked.
- If the guest wishes to travel within 2020, the guest must inform the travel agent at least 2 weeks before their arrival date and the balance payments must be honored as stated in the new rental agreement that will be issued, depending on the policy of each property may have
- For bookings to stay within 2021, the new dates must be provided until 31/12/2020 and is subject to the availability of the property at that time. Once the guest has provided the new dates, the new policy of the property booked will take place as stated in the new rental agreement but the amount on of the Credit Voucher will be non-refundable
- In the event that the guest will not be able to stay until 31/12/2021, the above amount will be lost and will not in ANY case be refunded or used for stays after this period. The Credit Voucher is non-refundable and cannot be replaced in exchange or redeemed for cash or used for other goods or services, such us transfers, car rentals etc
- The Credit Voucher is issued under the respective currency which in this case is Euros
We remain at your disposal for any further questions you may have.
Let’s stay calm and stay safe!